ATTENTION DOOMSDAY PREPPERS!
The importance of being prepared for a number of chaotic situations should be a priority to anyone who cares about their well being and those they care for. Whether you fear a government takeover, financial collapse, terrorist attack or natural disaster, having the knowledge and training to survive any of these must be top on your list.
The problem is that there is so much info you must know to protect and prepare for yourself and family, it can be a part time job just to find the information and resources for training you need for survival.
Random Youtube prepper clips and short articles in survival magazines don’t do most of the topics you need to learn their justice, leaving you dazed and confused. You end of giving up before really starting up, putting you in the same place you started, just more frustrated.
Therefore, a group of instructors were arranged to give you the necessities of the "survive and thrive" mantra. Five experts were brought together to give you training you need to overcome any chaotic situation, whether it be natural or man made. Watch the video below highlighting some of the information covered, and what attendees to the seminars covering this information have to say:
By ordering now you will get access to the online DVDs for $29.
Here is what is covered on each online DVD:
PHASE ONE, MODULE 1:HAND TO HAND SELF DEFENSE
- The 10 moves you have to learn ASAP!
- The "secret" range of combat our elite military use
- The 5 ranges of fighting, any attacker can use against you!
- The 4 defense distances which dictate what tools you can use
- Easy training methods to have you quickly takedown any attacker
- Why most martial arts are tedious and complex
- How to use "natural" strong points in the body, even if you are attacked by someone bigger and stronger!
- A simple routine to "hard wire" these moves where they are second nature
- So much more!
PHASE ONE, MODULE 2: EMERGENCY MEDICAL
- What do do immediately with head injuries/concussions.
- How to assess spinal injuries, blunt trauma to the chest and abdomen (i.e. collapsed lungs, spleen or liver injuries, etc.),
- What are the household items you need to care for fractures, both long bone and smaller bones, penetrating trauma.
- What to do for soft tissue injuries including minor cuts and major bleeding, simple sprains and strains to ligament/tendon tears.
- With each type of condition presented he will also present the basic first aid that people can do to assist the injured.
- How to put together a medical pack which will take care of most aliments, including hypothermia, dehydration and shock, in addition to the items listed above.
- Do not go without this highly intensive part of the seminar which could save your or someone else’s’ life!
PHASE ONE, MODULE 3: BASIC FIREARM HANDLING
- Learn how to properly handle and shoot a firearm
- The rules you need to know to stay safe with a firearm
- Why you need to know the inner workings of a gun
- Finding the right ammunition round for your needs
- How to properly clean your weapon
- The needed tips on the right kind of storage
- The importance of a good shooting position
- Target placement, where is the best place to shoot an attacker Much, much more!
PHASE TWO, MODULE 4: WEAPON’S SELF-DEFENSE
- Weapons Self Defense
- Learn what are the three types of weapons.
- Find out the two main weapons situations you could be in.
- How to disarm anyone with a stick or knife.
- Know what the three steps are to disarm anyone with a gun.
- Elivate your sense of timing and disatancing when it counts!
- Acquire the one weapons secret which will put you light years ahead of seasoned vetrans.
PHASE TWO, MODULE 5: OUTDOOR SURVIVAL
- Outdoor Survival
- Learn how to make a pocket sized survival pack.
- Find out how to start a fire easily.
- Know how to make a compass so you never get lost.
- Absorb the three pillars of outdoors survial and why they will save your life!
- Learn the six basic survival skills for any kind of weather and terrain.
- Develop the survivalist mindset with specific strategies.
PHASE TWO, MODULE 6: FIREARMS PROTECTION
- Firearms Protection
- Learn the levels of awareness
- Gain mental Conditioning when handling a firearm
- Learn which firearm to use for home security
- Discover the difference on which firearm to use for physical security
- How to cope corners for perimeter protection
Tons more we can’t post on this site
PHASE THREE, MODULE 7: "BLACK BAG" SELF-DEFENSE
- Black Bag Self Defense
- Learn what to do when your life is on the line, and you need to take someone out of commission.
- Discover how to even up size and strength mismatches.
- Know how to injure to a degree, and raise the pain threashold!
- Build on the previous phase knowledge to outsmart a trained boxer, kick boxer or grappler.
- Find out how to manipulate the most sensative and devistating ares on your opponent’s body.
PHASE THREE, MODULE 8: INDEPENDENT FARMING
- Independent Farming
- Learn about wild harvesting
- Discover storage secrets to keep food longer
- Find out how to test soils and maintain them
- How to properly can and dry food
- Learn about seed saving
- Discover season extension for all seasons
PHASE THREE, MODULE 9: TACTICAL FIREARMS
- Tactical Firearms
- How to clear a jammed firearms in action
- See tactical re-loading in action
- Find out how to gain obstacle awareness
- Discover how to properly shoot from cover
- Learn about movement and shooting combined
- Increase your handling of a firearm properly under pressure
- Tons of LIVE range footage!
By ordering now you will get access to the online DVDs for $29.
Plus, I'm Throwing in a Bonus !
As we’re sending that to you, how would you like a FULL lesson module of Level One Krav Maga on DVD sent to you for free?
I’m sending you a complete Level One Training Module on DVD for free, all you have to do is pay $7.95 for shipping and handling.
This DVD covers:
- A specialized hand strike which will drop any attacker who gets hit in this unguarded target
- Devastating self-defense move, perfect for the street, and showed three different ways to cover different kinds of attacks
- How to "strike low" when an attacker outside your peripheral vision attacks you
- Discover a defensive and offensive kick which will move a guy back ten feet, while letting all those around you know that you mean business
- Learn how to defend yourself if you are pushed or knocked down to the ground!
PLUS! I'll also cover:
- Find out the three-step defense technique to counter anyone who chokes you on the ground in the scariest position!
- The FIVE key elements of effective self-defense training, so you can learn these moves quickly and defend yourself even faster
- Way better than MMA! Find out how to quickly get out of a common ground position, which takes MMA champs years to learn! You'll learn a better way in seconds!
- The best fighting stance, which mimics what the body naturally does to defend itself and will help your moves become like second nature
- A dominant defensive position which will control your opponent and position them for incredible and brutal follow up strike after they try to attack you...
- Plus much, much more!
1 FULL MONTH OF KRAV MAGA VIDEO LESSONS!
As an added bonus, we’ll also send you an extra 1 full month of our online Krav Maga training program to review for 14 days! Unlike most "dojo" classes, you can cancel at anytime! No need to
- Hunt down an official Krav Maga school in your area,
- Drive there multiple times a week,
- Pay over $100 per month
- Buy gear, etc., etc.
If you want to continue with those monthly classes, you won’t have to drive anywhere every week, won’t have to pay over $100 per month and won’t have to sign any martial arts contracts. Take as many months as you want to train for only $19.95 per month, with a new month of lessons delivered to your inbox every month.
Here's what you will all get!
Easy yet Effective
Well, there were many things that I liked about the program! I like that fact that it’s easy yet very effective. Most of what we learn in Special Forces is more defensive, and you can’t spar with it. Sifu Matt’s program gives you everything! – Joe Dulmage, Special Forces Solider
I would like to add that I am extremely satisfied the quality of the program… very pleased with the overall experience. You run a very good business and I am glad to be part of it. – Steve Munerantz, 27
It was good to touch base with you yesterday. I was just talking with my wife yesterday at how thankful I was to have encountered certain people who have influenced me in a positive and profound way, such as my father, a few important Football coaches, and of course Sifu Master Numrich. Seriously, credit is due where credit is deserved. Thanks for all of your teachings and friendship, as it has been such a positive force in my life. Not to mention the confidence that I have IF I ever get in to a physical confrontation with someone…..let’s just say that I Pity the fool who messes with the Stallion! Seriously, I just wanted to thank you again, as I don’t forget important things, and it is all much appreciated! – Mark, Home Inspector and MMA Competitor
More challenging than expected
Awesome program! I wasn’t sure what to expect but it met and exceeded what I wished to get out of it. It was more challenging than I expected… and I expected it to be very challenging!!! – Eric Peterson, Veterinarian Assistant
Totally worth it
Hey everybody. I just wanted to say this program really works. I have only been taking this program for one month and I feel I have already learned a lot. It was one of the most rewarding feelings I have ever experienced. If I could take a test with only one month’s worth of experience, I feel like I can do anything. This has been totally worth it. Thanks for everything. – Reinier Marfil
A humbling experience
I would have to call the program a very humbling experience. The people are great and I’m really enjoying it. – Rob Lowery
The lesson was excellent, it helped to review, a few things I think I saw and some feedback from you. Great job and excellent program! – Jim Kennon, 63, Financial Planner
Everything is going great. The lessons are what I was hoping for and more. So I am very pleased with my decision to buy your program. – Jose Mata, Manager
Felt comfortable even though I’m still very new
It was a great experience Matt. I felt very comfortable even though I’m still very new. I particularly enjoyed the way the info is presented. – Mike Baldwin, Business Owner
Worth more than people pay for it
The training is worth more than people pay for it, and is the most practical self defense I have seen. I would recommend it to anyone. – Sam Louflen, student
Tons of great information
Just wanted to say I had a great time. Learned a lot of great information. I wished i had known the curriculum ten years ago, when i was working as bartender at a local pool hall in the city. But that’s another story. Once again thank you for the opportunity to learn this information. – Marc Johnson, bouncer
This guy threw 6 punches and never made contact
Matt, I got in an altercation with an aggressive guest last night at my restaurant. This guy had about 60lbs on me and was 6 feet tall compared to my 5′ 6″. Thanks to you, this guy threw 6 punches which never made contact. It took 15 to 20 seconds and the fight was over. I can tell you that this guy had no clue what happened to him. – Walter G. Paiz, Restaurant Manager
End any altercation quickly
Sifu Matt is straight to the point for law enforcement and civilians alike, allowing anyone to end any altercation quickly. – Jason Kohl, Police Officer
My life has totally changed
My life has totally changed. You have helped me with my self-confidence & self-awareness. Thanks for being such a positive person in my life. – Carrie Connors, Teacher
Price is unbeatable
The instruction is of the highest quality, and the price is unbeatable in comparison to other programs. – Jake Nuesser, 28, Graphic Artist
Exceeded my expectations
I strongly believe every woman should know how to protect herself. Training through Elite Defense Systems helped me gain the physical skills of self-defense along with the mental attributes to avoid conflict. The classes are taught in a fun, informative and non threatening environment by instructors who’s knowledge and skill level exceeded my expectations. – Susan Mueller, Mother